You are invited to submit an application to the ANNUAL LEGENDS WEST ART SHOW. The founders of Legends West strive to give you the best possible setting to display and sell your art. We are joining with the long- established Great Western Living & Design Show held at the Expo Park, Great Falls, Montana.
Our show is limited to a select number of juried artists to show your work to its best advantage.
Artists will be required to submit each year for a booth space. We will keep a waiting list of interested artists in case of a cancellation.
- Professional Resume limited to 1 page
- Biography providing personal background, interests, and influences. Limit 300 words.
- Jpeg photo of indoor booth display—72 pixels, 300dpi on longest side.
- 5 photos of recent work in jpeg format, 300 pixels, 300dpi on longest side.
- Email address, contact information, web site if you have one.
The rules are few and all in the interest of maintaining a quality show. All art shall represent America’s past, present and even future, with emphasis on the western way of life.
Two-dimensional art includes fine art photography, oil, acrylic, drawings, watercolor, scratchboard, pastel, mixed media and hand-pulled originals.
NO MORE THAN 30% framed reproduction prints on display in your booth. Unframed prints in bins are al- lowed. PLEASE NOTE: More than the quantities noted will disqualify you from future shows.